The Red Tunic Podcast is a podcast for those that have fallen out of love with video games; for those that have grown cynical and lost the enjoyment that they once had.
I aim to fix those feelings by talking to anyone that is willing to talk with me about what it is that makes video games enjoyable to them in hopes of being reminded about what makes them special.
Hopefully further protecting myself from the cynicism and toxicity that has already taken hold.
Listen to the podcast in whatever way works best for you, from most major Podcast platforms (Spotify, Pocket Cast, Google Podcasts, Breaker, Anchor, and Radio Public), from the on-page player, or click the past episodes below everything to see the full catalogue and go from there!
Episode 049 – Conversation with Dana Nightingale, Campaign Director at Arkane Lyon – The Red Tunic Podcast
- Episode 049 – Conversation with Dana Nightingale, Campaign Director at Arkane Lyon
- Episode 048 – Conversation with Dave Oshry, runner of New Blood Interactive
- Episode 047 – Conversation with Zan, creator of Hedon Bloodrite
- Episode 046 – Conversation with Tim, Blue Key Games
- Episode 045 – Conversation with David Jalbert, creator of upcoming game Extraneum
Want to get in touch with me?
Reach out to me on Twitter @RedTunidPodcast
Or via e-mail this e-mail here