The Red Tunic Podcast is a podcast for those that have fallen out of love with video games; for those that have grown cynical and lost the enjoyment that they once had.
I aim to fix those feelings by talking to anyone that is willing to talk with me about what it is that makes video games enjoyable to them in hopes of being reminded about what makes them special.
Hopefully further protecting myself from the cynicism and toxicity that has already taken hold.
Listen to the podcast in whatever way works best for you, from most major Podcast platforms (Spotify, Pocket Cast, Google Podcasts, Breaker, Anchor, and Radio Public), from the on-page player, or click the past episodes below everything to see the full catalogue and go from there!
Episode 36 – Aaron Clark, co-founder Glovebox Games, creators of Beard Blade – The Red Tunic Podcast
- Episode 36 – Aaron Clark, co-founder Glovebox Games, creators of Beard Blade
- Episode 35 – Conversation with Bruno Beaudoin, creator of Nightmare Reaper at Blazing Bit Games
- Episode 34 – Conversation with Anton Hand, VR Dev at Rust LTD, creative lead of Hot Dogs, Horsehoes & Hand Grenades
- Episode 33 – Conversation with Chandana Ekanayake – Co-founder and creative director of Outerloop Games; makers of Falcon Age and Thirsty Suitors
- Episode 32 – Conversation with David Szymanski, creator of Dusk, the upcoming Iron Lung as well as several other self published and developed games, contributor to Dread XP and upcoming Gloomwood
Want to get in touch with me?
Reach out to me on Twitter @RedTunidPodcast
Or via e-mail this e-mail here