The Red Tunic Podcast is a podcast for those that have fallen out of love with video games; for those that have grown cynical and lost the enjoyment that they once had.
I aim to fix those feelings by talking to anyone that is willing to talk with me about what it is that makes video games enjoyable to them in hopes of being reminded about what makes them special.
Hopefully further protecting myself from the cynicism and toxicity that has already taken hold.
Listen to the podcast in whatever way works best for you, from most major Podcast platforms (Spotify, Pocket Cast, Google Podcasts, Breaker, Anchor, and Radio Public), from the on-page player, or click the past episodes below everything to see the full catalogue and go from there!
Trailer 2: Electric Boogaloo – The Red Tunic Podcast
- Trailer 2: Electric Boogaloo
- Episode 41 – Conversation with Thomas Altenburger, game director at Flying Oak Games, makers of Scourge Bringer and NeuroVoider
- Episode 40 – Conversation with Stephen Frost, Head of Production at Digital Eclipse
- Episode 39 – Conversation with Jason Mojica, part of the Prodeus team
- Episode 38 – Conversation with Rubeki, creator of upcoming Lorn's Lure
Want to get in touch with me?
Reach out to me on Twitter @RedTunidPodcast
Or via e-mail this e-mail here